Take Advantage of Alternative Landing Pages

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I'll be the first to admit that sometimes I get super lazy when setting up campaigns. But, if an offer has a bunch of alternative landing pages available, you should most definitely test them all.

screen-shot-2018-11-08-at-7-48-54-am-png.1356

Which landing page is going to convert best? I get this question a lot from my publishers when looking at an offer like the one above. The answer is I HAVE NO IDEA. You're just going to need to test it. More than likely, there will be a few that will convert well. Different landing pages are going to convert better with different audiences.

PeerFly gives you the option to split test all the landing pages automatically (bottom option) and we pass the landing page ID for the conversion into s3 of your affiliate link automatically so you can see it in your reports. That being said, if you're using an advanced tracker like Voluum, you can have it automatically split test and optimize for the best converting landing page. Here's an example of that in action from last night:

screen-shot-2018-11-08-at-7-46-17-am-png.1357

I was testing 4 different landing pages for an offer and had them evenly weighted with Voluum set to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!