• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

"Super affiliate" from Australia

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

jonte

Contributor
Hey guys,

I'm Jonte from Australia. The "super affiliate" is a joke because according to a certain other forum's homepage marketing, that's what I am (I'm definitely not):
screenshot_2-png.10566

Anyway. I've been aware of this forum since it started but only just now signed up. I used to read Luke's blog back when I first heard about AM. I've been doing affiliate marketing off and on since I was 14-15 (7-8 years) but only started taking it more seriously in 2017.

Right now I focus on push as I have done since the first Chrome update introducing push was released. Whilst I don't see the crazy 300%+ ROIs I used to back in the days when push was brand new, I still manage consistent numbers. I have my own database but primarily just buy traffic. Last month I did just over $55k revenue and if my campaigns remain stable, I'm on track to surpass that number this month. When COVID happened, I did some thinking about the best offers/angles I could use to promote offers. My main focus is on higher payout offers: CC-submit sweeps, ecommerce, and CPS software/utilities.

Looking forward to checking out some of the content and

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!