"Super affiliate" from Australia

RollerAds

jonte

Contributor
Hey guys,

I'm Jonte from Australia. The "super affiliate" is a joke because according to a certain other forum's homepage marketing, that's what I am (I'm definitely not):
screenshot_2-png.10566

Anyway. I've been aware of this forum since it started but only just now signed up. I used to read Luke's blog back when I first heard about AM. I've been doing affiliate marketing off and on since I was 14-15 (7-8 years) but only started taking it more seriously in 2017.

Right now I focus on push as I have done since the first Chrome update introducing push was released. Whilst I don't see the crazy 300%+ ROIs I used to back in the days when push was brand new, I still manage consistent numbers. I have my own database but primarily just buy traffic. Last month I did just over $55k revenue and if my campaigns remain stable, I'm on track to surpass that number this month. When COVID happened, I did some thinking about the best offers/angles I could use to promote offers. My main focus is on higher payout offers: CC-submit sweeps, ecommerce, and CPS software/utilities.

Looking forward to checking out some of the content and

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!