• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Suggestion needed how to work with higher cpm zones

CrakRevenue

BHP

Contributor
Hey Gurus,

It's been quite some time now, I am still trying to learn from many of you, see some improvements as well but far from making any profit :)

I noticed at propellerads, most of my losses coming from zones which send 1-5 clicks with extremely high cpm, they send only 1-5 clicks with losses and then nothing comes, it's too late for me by the time to decide what to do with those zones, as they already end up making losses and stops traffic themself, so even blocking them I see does not help.

Looking for suggestion how you gurus deal with this, as no matter what my campaign at the end only remains traffic from those zones and they seem appear and disappear too fast with no conversion at all or even if conversion ROI is negative due to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!