• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Stay alway from Mackeeper , the company not paid to his affiliate.

CrakRevenue

mobile2tw

Super Contributor
Mackeeper the company not only cheat on customers, but also cheat their affiliate.
I will show you that they are scam companies.

I am an affiliate in mackeeper, and they ask me to run as much as possibile, and paid at the first time, but at the second they not paid.

they said this:

image.png

but i have ask for creative for approve,

Catch4ABF12-12-01-10-17-14-24-1024x687.jpg
Catch12-12-20-401-10-17-14-24-1024x572.jpg

Using Aggressive Advertising Materials

but that materials was approved by the account manager!!!

They wanted to cheat money in the beginning and just started paying you to induce you to run his product.、

The guys not paid. they own me $ 3,854.00

What’s more funny is that they want me to compensate them for their loss for $10,000.

I suggest that all the people far alway from this company ! far alway from their products – mackpeeper !

this is from https://happyquotesz.com/mackeeper-...he-company-is-also-not-paid-to-his-affiliate/

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!