Guide Statistical Analysis for Affiliate Marketers

RollerAds

Jimmy

šŸ‘ ILLUMINATUS šŸ‘
Staff Member
Community Leader
I didnā€™t plan on posting this until a few minutes ago. Iā€™d written it, but it was originally the introduction part of another guide I just posted about cutting zones with conversions. Except it really seemed too long as an ā€˜introductionā€™ to another guide and I didnā€™t want to slow down anyone who wanted to read that guide for the practical part.

So I think what Iā€™ll do with this guide is Iā€™ll link to it from the guides Iā€™ve written (or Iā€™m writing, depending on when youā€™re reading this) so they can get straight to the practical stuffā€¦ but Iā€™ll also link to all of those guides at the end of this one, which will make it useful as a bookmark for examples of the practical application of statistical analysis for affiliate marketers.

What is statistical analysis?​

Statistical analysis is the process of summarizing and organizing data as well as drawing conclusions, inferences and insights out of it, in order to make the data meaningful.

In this business we often use the words ā€˜dataā€™ and ā€˜statisticsā€™ (or ā€˜statsā€™) interchangeably, but these words mean different things. Data on its own (AKA

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!