Some questions are not clear

CrakRevenue

samb19

Contributor
What is the best way to start like I have got 2 offers and can target multiple GEO's.

1. Do I target all the GEO's at the beginning or start with one GEO first and gradually move forward...(How to select the one GEO)

2. One offer page is written in a different language. I don't know what is that language. Then how do I target GEO because if I promote it in different Geos, people will not be able to understand the language and chances of converting the offer is also very slim.

3. How many landing pages should I use for one offer? Can I use the same landing pages for both the offers?

4. How can I use Monetizer? ( My account has been terminated as I have not used it after approvals, I have emailed them but not received any reply from them. How to reactivate them?)

5. Do I need to add a domain in an affiliate network .... is it mandatory...? How many domains do I need to have to run a campaign? I for Landing pages, 2nd for tracker, next... I don't know...I have seen in MObidia ...

5. ANy

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!