So, I got something unexpected in the mail today...

"FACEBOOK-GOOGLE-TIKTOK" ADS ACCOUNT FOR RENTAL

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I got a notice in my mailbox yesterday that I had a package that I needed to go to the post office to pick up because I needed to sign for it. I wasn't expecting any mail so I thought this was odd and just assumed it must have been something my wife bought for my daughter's upcoming birthday.

Today, I go to the post office and they give me a little box with a sticker on it that I immediately recognized...

It was a package from @manu from WHAT THE AFF (now STACKED MARKETER) :)

I had no idea what was inside, but assumed I'd find some stickers since I collect them. Well, what I found was an awesome surprise...

1583347926914-png.9200

It seemed to be one of those boxes that wedding rings come in. Was Manu proposing to me? It's a flattering thought, but I'm already married!

I opened the box wondering what Manu must have paid for insurance to send me an engagement ring from all the way across the world and instead found this awesome coin:

1583348110140-png.9201

It turns out I'm an Official Stacked Marketer! :D

This is a hefty coin.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!