• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

SellHealth is Hiring an Affiliate Manager!

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

SellHealthG

Contributor
Partner
Good morning affLIFT community -

We recently hired an affiliate manager, and are now looking to keep growing by adding another member to our team!

SellHealth.com is looking for a remote Affiliate Manager to help build and scale our industry-leading affiliate network.

Reporting directly to the Director of the Affiliate Program (me), you'll be responsible for actively recruiting and maintaining profitable affiliate partnerships.

Our head office is based in Victoria, B.C. but we hire top talent globally with a growing remote workforce.

We are offering a salary plus performance-based compensation.

When applying for this role, please include a resume detailing relevant affiliate marketing experience and selling us on why you're the right candidate for this position.

The perfect candidate for this position will have:

- 3+ years of experience in affiliate marketing.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both online and offline.
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally to tradeshows and conferences.

Please send your resume or any questions to me at [email protected] or shoot me a DM here

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!