Running a sucessful campaign.

CrakRevenue

savs

Contributor
Greetings Guys,
I have joined this forum about a month back.I m from a web dev. background for about 15 years now .So after joining this forum the very first thing I did was going through @Luke guide .I replicated his system with a traffic source of EVADAV(pop no PL) and smartlink from crackrevenus (adult18+) dating. Ran it for few days collected data and identified the converting GEO and site id,made a new campaign wit the white list data (about 15-20) site id's and targetting a TIER 3 GEO (Algeria to be specific) and I saw a profit of couple of dollars , then the next days all stopped ,no conversions the buget was hardly spending 2 -3 dollars .So,eventually I dropped the campaign.
My second try was with IVR calls (traffic company ) asked my AM, targetted a GEO this time for traffic I went to propellor, ripped a pre lander changed the language to local ,5-6 creatives for push ,optimised as per data for 3 days , expense was around $150 got about 30-40 conversions amounting to 20 ,identified the good zones and ran the campaign BUT same story as last time would hardly convert any

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!