Case Study RTX Platform Case Study: Push Campaign Profits $365

Geozo

snotb4ll

Super Contributor
Hey everyone! I've been secretly running some profitable campaigns over at RTX Platform and today I'm sharing you one that was profiting.

I like to learn by watching videos so like always I've recorded a video showing you the campaign, settings, ad spend, conversions, profit, and creatives.

Overall I ran this campaign for about a month and got it to a point of doing about $40 profit a day when it was running at its peak. I probably could of scaled up my spend more on it but I had a lot more then this going on so I kinda kept it set at spending the same each day and just tried to optimize it over time. If your not buying in the RTX Platform I highly recommend you do I have a lot more campaigns like this so make sure to add it to your list of places to buy from. Enjoy and hopefully you guys can use this as a learning tool and inspiration for your next campaign.

I actually forgot to show my device settings in the video so below is a image of what I was running on.

Last edited:
AdsEmpire
RTX (50onRed) and a few other places I have a long 10+ years of working with. So blance usually is never below a certain point as they will work with you if you spend. Hope you found the video helpful.

RTX is not the only push network I use though it's just one of the easier ones and one that allows for greater targeting abilities. Compared to some other push places.

@DEADZ I still run a little in their pops but I would say most of my spend is in their push traffic now. Not that their pop traffic doesn't work its just not where I focus my time right now so what I use to run in their pop traffic has kinda died out since I wasn't testing new stuff.

@DEADZ I still run a little in their pops but I would say most of my spend is in their push traffic now. Not that their pop traffic doesn't work its just not where I focus my time right now so what I use to run in their pop traffic has kinda died out since I wasn't testing new stuff.

I appreciate this answer very much. Thank you!

Can You tell me what Geos and verticals performs best for push.

Really any geo can work it just will come down to if the offer converts. I've converted major geos like the US,UK and little geos like Egypt all depends on the offer and if you can make it back out to a profit or not.

Do you use landing pages?

I would say 90% of the stuff I run on push uses a lander.

I want to run some sweepstakes offers but they rejected my creative with the reason:Malicious URL Post-Click.

I want to run some sweepstakes offers but they rejected my creative with the reason:Malicious URL Post-Click.

Sounds like the offer you are promoting the URL might be flagged? If you can visit the offer URL and see what it looks like in chrome. If it's not flagged you could try to write support showing them that URL is not malicious.

We need more people watching this video and trying RTX. Bumped :D I'll probably send out a message about this thread next week too 👍

Really any geo can work it just will come down to if the offer converts. I've converted major geos like the US,UK and little geos like Egypt all depends on the offer and if you can make it back out to a profit or not.

I would say 90% of the stuff I run on push uses a lander.
Thank u!

@snotb4ll - Great video and information. A couple of quick questions.

1. I know you said earlier in another post that you use landers 90% of the time but for this campaign was you DL or using a lander?

2. When going over some of your general stats I noticed Visits. Is that how many times your ad was seen like impressions?

3. It seems like you had a good pay out on the offer which made a lot of difference. Was it a regular lead offer or did they have to make some type of deposit to get a payout like that?

Thanks again for the share

Great video.

What is the difference between sites / publishers / channels / apps at RTX?

u need to click on yr offer , sometimes if u are in a certain country and not using VPN , it willl redirect to another link , u can send them a SS and show them its not malicious , i have gotten a few of these from networks cos they arent using VPN for that select offer