Restarting the journey

AdsEmpire

YNWA

Lurker
Hello Afflifters,

Originally from Boston, Massachusetts in the US but now a permanent resident of Canada(soon to be a citizen!) in Ontario.

My background

I guess I will start at the beginning since it sounds like a good idea.
In 2014 I began in the MMO sphere on Amazon. I actually did the whole bookflipping thing when it was still really viable. I was working a typical 9 to 5 life and i was damned sick of it. So the weekends i would hit up bookshows and colleges while working 50 hours a week. It was great money but it began to dry up very quickly within the next year. Suddenly there were 100 people competing with you when there used to be 2 or 3.

As a result of that I started looking at other internet opportunities and I came across solo ads. And it was a game changer at the time. I started in the fall of 2015 and by that time the following year I had my first 20K month. I would go on to have multiple months like this in a row in fact.

Around that time I also got into Native ads as well.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!