Exclusive Dating offers and Smartlink are available for your traffic on CPL (SOI, DOI), PPS, and RevShare payout models.

reply to the "chat battle" and motivation

Affiliate

Tamas

Grand Guru
This is a reply to the "chat battle" that's going on right now but I realized it's actually more and could help/motivate more members.

Most of you already know how I hate what's going on in this market and you can't say I haven't tried, I've tried to make it work and find some stability for years now just like @noisyboy, or almost any other afflift member.
I was lucky tho, because I had other online businesses running for years profitably in the background and started refocusing on them by applying all the technical stuff I've learned here on the forum (thanks Luke for that private message tip , remember? when I was as pissed as noisyboy right now) like trackers, landers and strategies , It's awesome for this, but to make consistent profits using just the companies and guides promoted here I would say its impossible.

I've even applied and scaled my old, half-dead amazon POD business and amazon ads to 6 figures monthly, exclusively with the experience I've built here running all those penny offers. (Thanks Nick for all the guides about campaign optimization)

What I regret a little is that when I joined afflift it was

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!