• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Publit.io - Looking for affiliates especially for Black Friday

Edu-Money

publitio

Contributor
Hi everyone!
My name is Nemanja and I'm one of founders of Publit.io.
I am here reaching out in order to make new affiliate partnerships in order to grow Publitio and focus on Black Friday campaign that is around the corner.

Publit.io in simple provide Video and Image hosting, processing and delivery.
You can use it to build landing pages with images and videos, build Web,Android and IOS apps with our SDK's and API's.
Host online courses and embed them on to your website inside membership area and we provide CNAME, Domain Level protection and HLS Encrypted video streaming.

Use cases are vast but it all depends what you are looking for.

We are offering 20% revenue share on all sales including recurring ones for all members you bring to service.
To join, you will need account on Publitio and follow this link to register
Dashboard will be updated with marketing materials and links before Black Friday.

For Black Friday we are preparing Unbelievable offer,
we will offer our Pro Plan that is 149$/Month at 1 time payment of 300$.
So instead of paying 1788$/Year you pay only one time 300$!!!
Unbelievable

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!