• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

PropellerAds dropped traffic but can't tell me why!!

AdsEmpire

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
So this morning I received a message on a couple of my campaigns:

1677231660180-png.35898

So something was wrong, and I should contact support for further assistance, which I promptly did. Support asked me have I made any changes like new creatives or landings, no changes to this, but this was a copy of a previous campaign, and I did add a lander (a lander I have previously used a lot!). OK, off they went to do some checks before coming back with the following:

You may consider changing it back, if possible. Or use more neutral landing/materials.

Confused I said but there is no nudity?

It might happen even if there's no nudity in the landing/materials. However if previously you used more neutral content, it might be the case.

Still confused I shared a screen shot of the lander I had added stating that is pretty neutral?

Sorry, unfortunately this is the only recommendation which we can give in this case.

Now, this went back and forth for a bit longer, and all the while, I'm getting a little more peeved and hot-headed as it does. Thankfully it wasn't a phone call,

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!