Follow Along Profit Social + Evadav Follow Along.

Geozo

Akif

Super Contributor
I was thinking of attending this contest and doing this follow along but postponed it for some reason.
Now I am doing it finally.

๐Ÿšฆ Traffic Source: Evadav Push
๐Ÿ”Ž Tracking Tool: Bemob
๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ Affiliate Network: ProfitSocial
๐ŸŒ€ Type of Offer: Adult Dating Smartlink
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Varies
๐Ÿ—บ Geo: T1

I had registered Profit Social before the contest so registering was no issue for me. For this GEO, I had made several campaigns before the contest with no success at all. Besides, I have been warned about quality issues. I didn't have any pre lander at that testing stage.

Anyway, I downloaded a landing page and created 3 ad creatives. I had a whitelist from my experience on the same traffic source so I started the traffic. Here are the first day's result(Yesterday : 28.03.2020)

1585473795137-png.9729

I have created 2 whitelist and 2 blacklist campaigns targeting Carrier and Wifi Separately. As seen Wifi traffic converted better for Saturday.

After creating 3 creatives, and having some data, I have cut the worst-performing 2 creatives and going with only 1 creative. Let's see how it will go today.

I am a bit conservative at spending money on RON, The traffic there was not much because of the

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!