1win Partners - leading affiliate program
1win Partners is a leading affiliate program, known for its high engagement strategies, competitive payouts and flexible earning models.

Problems about Binom LP Protect code.

randomtravel

Lurker
Joined
Jul 22, 2022
Messages
19
Hello everyone, as a programming beginner, I am seeking help from everyone about Binom LP protection code.
My original LP format is HTML and according to the instructions given in the Binom support document, I changed the file extension to php and added the LP protection code before the "<!DOCTYPE html>".
But when I clicked the campaign url, my browser actually automatically downloaded this php file instead of opening a web page.
Does anyone know what should I do?
%E6%88%AA%E5%B1%8F2023-02-06-15-53-42-png.35220

%E6%88%AA%E5%B1%8F2023-02-06-15-55-51-png.35221
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top