1win Partners - leading affiliate program
1win Partners is a leading affiliate program, known for its high engagement strategies, competitive payouts and flexible earning models.

Problem setting up Bemob with Richads

VintageNarcotics

Contributor
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
19
When I paste my bemb campaign link on Richards URL area, the platform says the link is invalid.

I contacted my rep and they told me to change the "{" with "[" on the link so I did, and the link became valid.

but even when I click on "make a conversion" nothing happens and the tracking is not set up yet

I'm new to affiliate marketing and using these platforms, is there any thread here that guides you through this specific process?

any help would be appreciated,
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top