Follow Along Pressure makes diamonds (IVR journey)

Galaksion Contest

Kristalized

Contributor
Hi Everyone 🙋‍♂️

My name is Pavlo. I recently started AM and decided to start this thread to keep myself accountable. Hopefully, this will help me to get my sh*t together.
Working online has always been something I pursued but never really succeeded in until recently. I got a cool gig as a language tutor which helps to foot the bills.
Obviously, being a tutor pays piss all, so I tried becoming a pro poker player smh.

disc-png.18601

With the bonuses, it was a little over 2k. But I just couldn't do it...
Poker is so exhausting mentally and physically - you need to know GTO, be fit in all aspects, be disciplined, and (!)be incredibly tolerant of risk.
It was too difficult for me to spectate the wild swings, so I decided to change the scope of my business.

Mr. DEADZ guide inspired me to try sweepstakes IVR offers, which is a good choice for me because I hate coding. I tried freecodecamp, I spent $400 on html/css/js tutor - to no effect. It just makes me wanna vomit. I was relieved to find out I can direct link my ads to converting offers without having to worry about all

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!