• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Follow Along Pre-schooler Punting on a Pommie Push Pathway (PropellorAds & BeMob)

RollerAds

TC Publishing

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellorAds (push)
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: BeMob
βœ… Affiliate Network: PeerFly
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Gambling
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $1.20
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Gambling suits push, Poms like to gamble (that's English folk for anyone unfamiliar with Aussie slang), I tried it on MegaPu.sh and got some conversions
πŸ” I am unsure about: Most things - but is the payout enough? Will I get enough conversions to be able to fine-tune? One of my objectives is to test CPM vs CPC

This is my 4th campaign - the first 3 have been abject failures but (hopefully) useful learning experiences. The first 2 were pops, using direct linking and I came to the conclusion that Pops work better with a prelander, so that's on my learning schedule for later.
Push appeals to me as I can create a mini-campaign, don't have to get approval and it's fast.

I started this campaign on MegaPu.sh but screwed it up and blew my budget. I got some conversions (very expensively) which gives me confidence that the basics are there, so I am re-running it

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!