AdAccRun Meta,Google and TikTok agency ad accounts
High-limit Meta agency accounts, plus Google and TikTok ad account solutions for advertisers, media buyers and agencies ready to scale.

Popunder code anyone?

sylvian

Active Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
59
I have been looking for a good popunder code that works.

Ideally, it would work like this one
Without the hefty price tag :p

I found this discussion in the forum and a working code
https://afflift.com/f/threads/pop-under-code.787/page-2

The problem is that it's a form button – not sure if it's possible to have it trigger from a regular link text or image?

Besides, it would be nice if it opened a window behind my landing page even if it wasn't clicked.
That could happen right away automatically or on window close or back button.

I have those scripts from Mr Opulent but I wasn't able to get
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top