• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

POPs traffic and their websites

Adsterra

lelitob

Contributor
I see a lot of people new to the ads world does not understand and it's quite important: what run where.
What i mean with this? A common error is to post ads with out thinking of the end user experience ( i've done that too in part on my first test of push notification), a part of that experience is coming from where the ads is placed. Since most of the ppv ad network are so called "blind network" you will only have some ids to work with.

But what's behind those ids?
I will be straight forward and tell you that after some research i could say that the vast majority (98% and maybe more) of the websites on a t1/t2 geo are streaming and downloads (video/games/hacks ecc...) - most of them with a direct link traffic.

why this affect the campaigns?
Imagine you want to see a film, download a game ec... you search and you find this site for that purpose, are you gonna be interested in loosing weight offers or you will believe that you won a prize for your loyalty to the site with a generic ui landing page?
Another important thing is that the page can reflect the quality

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!