Page Not Found - Camp Rejected

sisserou

Grand Guru
I am hoping this question is not so broad that it is hard to give me some suggestions of how to fix this.

I set up two separate push camps each with 5 landing pages.

My LPs are hosted on Fast.io/Cloudflare. So I have my own domain set up, and as soon as the DNS propagated, I was able to see all landing pages, no problem.

I am using BeMob and have my own domain as the tracker. It is different from the domain for the LPs.

Both camps were rejected due to being page not found so I started to investigate thinking I had made an error somewhere.

1. I checked to make sure the individual landings pages were live - they are.

2. When I entered the URLs into BeMob, I copied and pasted right from the browser, so there were no spelling errors. But I did check them all again now to make sure I didn't copy something else in error. They are fine.

3. I did notice in Bemob that 3 of the LPs have gotten a couple visitors. Don't really understand how that could be, given it is a page not found, so it

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!