Overcoming Fear and Greed in Affiliate Marketing

AdsEmpire

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
I few years ago I was trading Forex and really enjoyed it.

giphy.gif

I think one of the things I enjoy about both Forex trading and affiliate marketing is the way both disciplines are driven by real-time-data and when you get the analysis right it can open up big opportunities and a rush of adrenaline. Maybe it's the thrill of the chase, but I think it also has a lot to do with the fact that I just like making money, which is at the heart of both businesses 🤑 💰(y).

When I started trading Forex I was doing OK trading a demo account so I decided to skip the advice I was given to stick with a demo for at least 6 months until I was totally confident with my trading strategy. I mean, I was making fake money and the FOMO was eating at me thinking about the REAL money I could be making. Unfortunately, the reality of trading real money is a lot different to trading a demo account. The same goes for anything real vs imaginary - just think about the first time you sat down to a real money poker

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!