• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Guide Optimizing a PropellerAds Push Notification Campaign

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
View media item 18
This is the follow up optimization video for my campaign I setup in my guide on how to direct link a PropellerAds campaign with a PeerFly offer and no tracker. In the campaign, I optimize based on;
  • zoneids
  • device
I may have made a mistake by not separating the devices into different campaigns and THEN optimizing based on the zoneids BEFORE optimizing the devices. We'll see. Either way, the video shows how it's done :)

I also setup a separate optimized campaign for the zoneids and device with the best performance. Hopefully I can use that to close the ROI gap

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!