Old guy joining up - probably will need help

AdsEmpire

TC Publishing

Hi all,
I'm David, a recently retired Australian of 63 years vintage (almost). Actually I was born as a leap year baby, so I've only had 15 birthdays to date. Somehow both time frames seem to sit well with me.
I'm currently on a "reverse gap year" - you know the year or two you take between high school and university (or before becoming responsible - unless that's just an Aussie thing).
Anyway, I figured I've got another 30 or 40 years in me, so taking some time to work out the next phase of life is worthwhile - so the wife and I (we're 35 years together so far) have hit the road in Europe. Not quite ageing hippies, but certainly open to new stuff and having a ball.
Thank god for VPN's - but that still can't do much about the intermittent internet in Croatia. We're on the move a bit, so my trial is also evodence (I hope) of how this business can deliver on the road. Later this month we'll be in Turkey, then Italy, France, Spain and Portugal before heading back to the Uk in July.
Affiliate marketing was something

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!