Official Referral Program - Paying Weekly - 25% Commission!

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
You may have noticed the new ▶️Referrals link in the menu at the top of the page :)

I am happy to announce the launch of the official affLIFT referral program. @Daniel Hood and I have been working on this for awhile (well, he's been doing all the work, but I've been telling him what to do :p) and we're both excited to finally show you all.

The affLIFT referral program pays you a 25% commission on every user that registers under your affiliate link and pays for a membership. When they click your link, they have 30 days to register. Once they register, they're your referral, for LIFE.

You will be paid a commission on every single membership payment they make. I will begin making weekly payments for referral earnings every Friday. You are paid 30 days after your commission is earning, but it's on an ongoing basis. So, if someone sign ups and pays for affLIFT using your referral link today, you will be paid your commission for that payment on the first Friday 30 days from now.

I am excited to be able to provide this opportunity to the community. The more people we get into the community, the more value there is for everyone. So, now you can earn some money while also creating more value for yourself and everyone else! 🚀

Let me know if you have any questions 👍

Geozo
Please do not promote your affLIFT referral link in traffic exchanges like EasyHits4u. That traffic is not going to convert. Don't waste your time.

Hey Luke,

Is there a way that we can s̵p̵a̵m̵ :pshare a public post in this forum with our referral link/id? (I don't know if I'm saying this right, lol)

You can share ANY page on affLIFT with your referral ID at the end of the URL and you will get credit for anyone who visits that (cookie is 30 days and they're your referral once they register). For example, if your referral ID is 99999 (no one currently has this ID), then you would link to THIS thread as:

https://afflift.com/f/threads/official-referral-program-paying-weekly-25-commission.754/?r=99999

You can share your referral links wherever you like as long as you aren't spamming or breaking another website's terms. For example, sharing a Public thread in an affiliate marketing Facebook Group would probably get you a lot of traffic and maybe a few referrals if it was relevant and non-spammy.

You should not post your referral link for affLIFT on affLIFT though. That is pointless. Anyone who is here already has a referral lol

You can share ANY page on affLIFT with your referral ID at the end of the URL and you will get credit for anyone who visits that (cookie is 30 days and they're your referral once they register). For example, if your referral ID is 99999 (no one currently has this ID), then you would link to THIS thread as:

https://afflift.com/f/threads/official-referral-program-paying-weekly-25-commission.754/?r=99999

You can share your referral links wherever you like as long as you aren't spamming or breaking another website's terms. For example, sharing a Public thread in an affiliate marketing Facebook Group would probably get you a lot of traffic and maybe a few referrals if it was relevant and non-spammy.

You should not post your referral link for affLIFT on affLIFT though. That is pointless. Anyone who is here already has a referral lol
Any page? How are they supposed to read the premium post if they aren't a paid member?

Any page? How are they supposed to read the premium post if they aren't a paid member?
They can't. They'd be redirected to login/register and then told they need to upgrade.

I see a "1" in the number of referrals but there is no pending $. Does this mean that someone clicked my referral link, but has not yet purchased a membership? Also, could I only get referral credit if I am a paying member?

I see a "1" in the number of referrals but there is no pending $. Does this mean that someone clicked my referral link, but has not yet purchased a membership? Also, could I only get referral credit if I am a paying member?
Yes, that means someone clicked your referral link and registered for the forum, but they have not upgraded their membership yet. You will get credit whenever they do that.

Anyone can get referral credit whether they are a paying member or not.

It's been awhile since I have posted any updates, but our referral program is going really well! I'm paying out members every week and we've had hundreds of great referrals.

I had some banners created that I wanted to include. You are welcome to use any of these :)

What would really go down well is a horizontal banned to go inbetween blog post content. 640 pixel banner by about 200-400 range would be good

Can we use afflift logo if not doing anything spammy while promoting afflift we yes can you please provide as with a high quality logo image or vector thanks 🙏