Offer's Payout doesn't match the one in Tracker

RollerAds

meetingingorkipark

Contributor
hi guys
I have found a nice offer on Gotzha which shows the payout of $2.35 inside the network.
However when I run a campaign in BeMob the payout I am getting from a conversion is $2..

The support from BeMob asked me to ask my manager to send me Postback Logs, he said he would send it but it was like a week ago and now I can't get a hold of him :(

BeMob's basic plan works fine for me. I wouldn't need a paid tracker for now...

But do you think this could be an issue with BeMob specifically and if I try it with a paid tracker I could see the right payout inside the tracker? Because in my conversions report in Gotzha it still shows $2.35. I could set the manual payout in the tracker but what if it is a bug on the affiliate network side, and I really don't get $2.35 since BeMob sees that it is $2..

Should I try to make the offer profitable pretending that the payout is really $2, and then all the extra will be just a bonus or should I contact general support and ask

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!