NY in the house!

1win

bryanitms

Lurker
Hi all!

My name is Bryan, I am partner at a stock market educational/guidance firm which we have been running since 2007. We are dinosaurs in the industry and prob the only few real traders on the web (most call themselves "pros" with a year or 2 of experience or just lie about it). We offer monthly membership services where you can follow exactly what my partners are trading and when, so you can closely mimic their performance - we have track records of thousands of trades since inception confirming the fact that my partners are the top of the industry. Anyway, we relaunched our site not long ago and kicked off a new affiliate program. We had some great affiliates in the past, most bringing in a few thousand and month, with the top guys around 10k. We help our affiliates in any way we can, and we give a big upfront payout of 60%, on the avg sale of $150 up to $1k... you can make some good money. Also, when members join us, they typically buy everything else we offer, and with a good cookie period, you can benefit from that as well.

I am in

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!