New to affLIFT - what a great resource

CrakRevenue

Gregorydlc

Contributor
Hi all -
Greg de la Cruz here ( Thunder McCloud ). I've learned more here in a month than a decade tryna to decipher this on my own.

My History: I've been making/tryna make money online for the last 20 years. Been very successful sometime, been very disappointed many other times. When I started you could just throw up a google ad and direct link to a ClickBank offer. Imagine my astonishment when I made money(profits) the first day with no work after setting up the ad. Back then there would be 40 (!) pages of google ads for any given keyword. You just had to bid correctly. Hell, even the ads on the 10th page made money. The interweb clouds were new to everyone. Problem is, the rules are constantly changing.

I've tried every legitimate and/or black hat method there is. Adsense automated clicks? yup.
Cloaking pages? yup
Craigslist cheats? yup
Gateway pages? yup
Linking/Farm sites? yup
ClickBank? yup
eWhoring? yup (but that was fun fuc**** with the dumbass horny guys (but also disgusting)
Fake Job postings? yup
WSO/JVZOO with really crappy "Special Offers"? yup.
(This can work but you have to constantly come up with

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!