• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

New to affLIFT - what a great resource

Gregorydlc

Contributor
Hi all -
Greg de la Cruz here ( Thunder McCloud ). I've learned more here in a month than a decade tryna to decipher this on my own.

My History: I've been making/tryna make money online for the last 20 years. Been very successful sometime, been very disappointed many other times. When I started you could just throw up a google ad and direct link to a ClickBank offer. Imagine my astonishment when I made money(profits) the first day with no work after setting up the ad. Back then there would be 40 (!) pages of google ads

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!