• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

New to Affiliate Marketing

CrakRevenue

jayloh

Contributor
Hi there,

Im Jason Loh from KL, Malaysia.

about 5 years ago i learnt about black hat world and I got my first dose of Affiliate marketing by getting downloads to OGads via an Instagram Bot Network. Unfortunately that was shut down really quickly by Instagram leaving me with losses due to purchasing a massive amount of Old Accounts.

It was quite a lot of work and was unsustainable with low rewards and i had quit.

At this point in time i have tried the Basic Beginners Course 3 times and the 3rd times the charm and is showing some promise with some small profits. I hope to scale this up so I can fund larger campaign experiments to hasten my learning process.

Wish me Luck guys!

If you guys wanna help me out and give some advice, please visit my follow along.

My First Follow Along - Beginners Course

Thank

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!