New Side Project: Affiliate Marketing Coupon Site

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've been getting an itch to start a new side project. This has been something I've been thinking about quite a bit so I started to plan it out. I don't have a ton of "free time" on my hands, but I decided to go ahead and start taking action and executing on my plan.

So, I am going to potentially launch a new affiliate marketing coupon site... :)

1582231371163-png.8933

It's not quite ready yet so I'm not going to completely expose it, but I wanted to create a thread because I think it'll be fun to brainstorm a new project launch like this with an awesome community like affLIFT. I've never been able to do that with all my previous projects so why not give it a try here :D

🧠 The idea

There are already a couple good coupon sites in our industry specifically for affiliate marketing related coupons. AffiliateWeapons and IM Deals are the two that stand out. Mobidea also has a great deals section in the Academy that ranks well.

However, I already have all the connections those sites have and I think I can use my experience with SEO to move

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!