Drive sports traffic during the 2026 World Cup and boost your CPA rate up to +20%. Join Riddick's Partners and draw for a MacBook Pro or Mac Mini

New "Performance Bonus" for Pages on Facebook?

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
26,103
Last Thursday, I noticed one of my Pages was invited to try out a new performance bonus thing from Facebook...

1728313403338-png.57218


Over the past few days, I've made $39 off a few posts that didn't even really get much traction. We'll see if I can drive up engagement over the next few weeks and earn something decent :D

Anyone else get an invite? You might want to check your Page's "Professional
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top