GEO: LatAm, CIS. Payment Models: CPA / SPEND / RS / HYBRID. Predict your CPA rate with PIN-UP Partners

New Here! Looking to Learn Email Marketing in the Casino Vertical

growza

Newbie
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
2
Hey everyone!

This is my first time coming across this forum, and after spending some time looking around, I can already see there's a really good community here. I'm happy to be here, learn from you guys, and really appreciate everyone sharing their knowledge and experience.

A bit about me, I'm currently doing affiliate marketing in the casino vertical, mainly running Google Ads and Meta Ads.

One thing I really want to get into is email marketing in this vertical. I want to start building my own data, learn how everything works, and eventually start running my own email campaigns. The problem is, I honestly have no idea where to start.

I checked out the email marketing section here and found tons of posts. I went through some of them, both recent ones and some pretty old ones, but I'm not really sure how relevant the older information still is today.

So I'm making this post first of all to say hello to everyone, but also to ask for some advice from people who have experience in this space.

If you were starting email marketing from zero today, especially in the casino vertical, where would you start?

Are there
 
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top