Need some advice - Should I kill this campaign?

CrakRevenue

Palehorse

Super Contributor
Hi Guys,

Looking for some help here! I launched a push campaign with propellerads last week. Offer payout is about $3. The stats for the first couple of days looked promising and I was already green without even optimizing anything.

Day 1.png

It shows a negative 18.99% ROI because 2 conversions were not recorded by the tracker due to a postback issue. I also had 2 back-button conversions on top of this.

However, these results did not last for too long and here are the next set of stats:

day 2.png

I don't understand why a campaign that is green on first 2 days will register no conversions after that. I also ran the same campaign on Zeropark for another $20 to check but again there were 0 conversions. So that means:

Day 1 & 2 -
Spent: $44.99
Conversions: 14
Revenue: $47
Profit: $2.01

Day 3 & 4
Spent: $50
Conversions: 0
Revenue: $0.00
Profit: -$50

Should I run this campaign for some more time or should I move on? I have asked my affilaite manager about this offer and she told me the offer is still converting.

Any suggestions will be

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!