• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get access to over 1.3 billion daily push notification impressions and over 3 million clicks with Pushground! Join today and get a 10% bonus on your next top-up!
    Join Pushground Today

Follow Along Moving Successful Campaigns From Native to Push

Edu-Money

sd31677

Super Contributor
I've been having success on native the past two weeks targeting Tier 3 countries at dirt cheap CPC's, but I have sort of hit a wall in terms of scale. So I decided to give Propeller Ads another try. Was a little nervous because of the negative results I had with them two months ago, but that was on Tier 1 countries, where I would have to bid 3-8 cents per click. On Tier 3, I knew I could bid only .005

Submitted three campaigns, all offers and countries that were performing well on native. The results:

Campaign A:

Revenue: 0
Spend: 9

Campaign B:

Revenue: 49
Spend: 11

Campaign C:

Revenue: 182
Spend: 11

Advice on the next steps? Raise bids on the converting zone ID's? Or let things ride, if this has just been a flash in the pan, considering it's only

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!