Monetizer - Media buying - > How to make it work!

Geozo

Nalux

Hey All,
So I have been running smartlinks for few years now, using mainly media buying tactics on cpm/cpc ad networks. As we all know it is a bit different to run smartlink comparing to single offer link becasue of the variable payout on the backend. So in order to make it profitable i gathered some of my tips which might help all of the smartlink runners community ;)

So here we go:
1. Domain - Make sure your domain is openning quickly, always.
2. Upgrade smartlink - Choose top offers from offer marketplace to run, check the "trending" or "snapshot" tabs to see what is going on in today's EPC results.
3. Tracker - one of the most important things I have learned is that quick moves are essential and even critical when runnning a smartlink. Blocking source can make you sit all day and work on it, but it is also what will make your profit negative, or positive. This is why automation is so crucial to help you manage your campaign properly especially when high volumes of traffic are on the gate. There are many good trackers out there, but there is no doubt that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!