Mobidea
Unlock 9,000+ direct and exclusive offers, weekly payouts, and VIP support! Don’t miss out, supercharge your affiliate success today!

MegaPush With Bemob (When To Cut Feeds)

Taylor

Grand Guru
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Messages
323
Hey team,

I need help. As you can see from the picture I'm getting a lot of conversions. It's been 3 days including today. My payout for my offer is $.46. And I know I need to cut a feed if I pay more than 3x the payout. I cut feed 1, 14, 23 and 28. Should I have cut feed 1? The reason I ask is that it got me 28 conversions. This is a dilemma. Please
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 10.25.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 10.25.59 AM.png
    222.6 KB · Views: 791
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Top