• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Mastering 1 Traffic Source With 1 Vertical That Works Best

1win

Jasmine

Hi Everyone,

After researching and reading it has been recommended to stick to 1 traffic source and 1 vertical as a beginner. However after more reading it's clear that different Verticals/Offers work better with different traffic methods. I am at a point where I am ready to begin choosing a vertical and offer/s, using spy tools, ripping and modifying landing pages, hosting etc.

I have been using PopAds with @Luke's guide and was able to eventually have a positive ROI, however that was with direct linking, smartlinks. I'm ready to use landing pages to really maximise my potential and learn more.

Does anyone have any recommendations for which traffic sources work best with which vertical?

Is it advisable to stick with PopAds or choose a different Traffic Source to begin with as I have learnt that PopAds don't have very good quality traffic?

How do I go about choosing a good vertical that works best for me

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!