ADAVICE DSP! Push, Pops Traffic +
Achieve your traffic goals with Adavice DSP: PUSH & POP & IN-PAGE & DIRECT CLICK

Looking to add PPV and PPC to my skillset

RollerAds

seantaylor

Lurker
Hello everyone.

I have success with affiliate marketing and ad revenue. I have built Facebook pages with over 500k likes. I use those to earn affiliate commission and ad revenue from my websites.

Also I do well with SEO. I have a site that does over 200k page views a month. All organic traffic.

Sorry if I came off braggy. All this means nothing in the PPV/PPC world. I feel like on Facebook and with SEO I am powerless when my streams of revenue go down. In this space I feel like it might be different. Plus it's always good to diversify.

I am an open book. If you have a question I will respond.

I am thinking of starting off with some popads campaigns. Do you think that's a good path? I have no idea where to begin so if there is a specific thread that guides me through setting up campaigns I'd be greatly appreciative if you pointed me in the directions.

Look forward to tearing it up in here.

Thanks everyone.

Sean

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!