list monetization services

CrakRevenue

charliebrown

Grand Guru
I have been working with Email Marketing since 2010. And i started taking it serious in 2011-2012.

Here are my YTD stats for my favorite network W4. (for email related offers):

network1-png.2210

This is not my only account. I have had a few different once with them depending if i am mailing GI or TLD data of if i am promoting push notifications.

Also, this is not my only network. I have a list of networks you may have never heard of, but are the networks that makes the most $$$. They're just smart about it :) I use quite a few of them and would love to share via PM.

Here is another network that does good with certain data + affiliate offers: (YTD)

network2-png.2209

Now im wondering if any media buyers have any unused email lists from failed/successful/ even average campaigns where a user opted in and can provide the timestamp and IP of the signup even. (for legal can-spam/casl compliance)

I have worked with some big time mailers in the industry. I still have a few clients whos lists i manage and managed to skyrocket the ROI on my his list simply by taking a more personal

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!