Interests-based targeting, direct traffic sources, over 73 billion impressions, mainstream and non-mainstream traffic - all this is about HilltopAds!

Follow Along Let's Make This Campaign Green 🟒#PA24

RichAds

samueleto1

Grand Guru
βœ… Affiliate Network: Monetizer and Mobidea Smartlink
πŸ’° Extra Monetization: ProPush Push and their newly Back Button including Afflift Referrals :)
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: MaxConv
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Sweeps
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $0.1 - $1
βœ… GEO: Tier 2-3
πŸ† Target: Make this campaign green

200.gif

I keep giving my self excuses not to participate in all these contest but this time am definitely not going to hesitate because am broke :cry: yes you hard me..

Spent all my budget testing with no positive ROI.. I had to even stop entirely for weeks now to restrategize.

screenshot-2024-09-04-211323-png.55286

✊I believe this campaign will be successful because we are going to draw inspiration from Luke RollerAds Push Subs Follow Along , Even though the follow along didn't convert for me but am sure it will this time because i have you'll and Luke to help me this time :)

I'll be setting up 3 landers I'll use tonight and the campaign will kickstart tomorrow morning.

Your likes, follow and motivation will go

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!