Landing Page For Flash Update

Adsterra

Pat1991

Contributor
Hello,

so I finally got around to create my own (pre-) lander for those Adf.ly campaigns I love so much. Using a pretty non-exploited GEO over there, I have a small but kinda reliable income over there.

For US and one other unspeakable (;)) GEO, results could be quite nice too... but unfortunately some other people got the hang of it and are bidding up to $30 or even $50 per thousand unique views.

Traffic is limited, so I cannot scale it further. The only way to increase revenue would be a) to get a higher payout, b) test other offers, c) go the multiaccount route, d) get higher CV.

I am trying to get a payout bump, testing even more landers from the same advertiser would be split-testing overkill, multiaccounting is forbidden but trying to find a deal there too.

Soooo...

...let’s break even more advertising rules on their network (like virtually everyone seems to be doing over there) and get my own pre-lander up, shall we? :cool:

The idea: Use the advanced redirection features of Voluum to display a targeted lander based on the ISP of the visitor. Think « we have detected you might need a

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!