Landing Page Creation Question

Edu-Money

Epocks

Super Contributor
Hey hey everyone.

A little information for the reader, I am currently using Wordpress and Instabuilder as my landing page builder. I have originally been able to upload a landing page directly into the page builder when I have been provided a JSON File from a friend. Uploads very easily and then I can make modifications myself, integrate ESP and simply put my own little spin on things.

I have been searching for someone on Upwork to do what I am looking but I think my terminology might be off, which is why I haven't found anyone haha. So what I'm essentially after is someone, I guess a developer, to convert a landing page I provide to them via a URL into a JSON File so I can then easily upload it straight into the landing page builder and I can make changes as I see fit.

1. I guess to start off, is what I am asking just not possible or am I just making things way too hard for myself haha?
2. I do have the option to give a developer access to my login details and they can work directly within the landing

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!