LanderLab 2.0 Review

CrakRevenue

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
The other day LanderLab announced they’re working on a 2.0 version of their landing page builder (currently free to use while in BETA).

I have a love-hate relationship with landing page builders because they can make your life much easier when you’re trying to make landing pages for your campaign(s). Still, at the same time, they can lack features that allow you to complete the job by using their software entirely.

I’ve played around with LanderLab 1.0 in the past, and it seemed to be a good fit if you’re focusing on running ads on native or social. With 2.0, that still seems to be the same. You’re not going to find sweepstakes spin-the-wheel landers, or other super interactive landers that people would typically run on push or pop traffic sources.

I think that’s a good thing because no landing page builder can really pull off the editing of super interactive landing pages… and the industry seems to be gravitating toward more whitehat things like lead generation anyways.

The Features​

Rather than me try to explain all of the features, I think it’s a good idea just to watch the “tutorial” video they’ve made that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!