Official LanderBolt - Landing Page Builder

CrakRevenue

LanderBolt

Contributor
Partner
Hello All,

It’s great to be a part of affLIFT! We met @Luke in person for the first time at our booth at Affiliate Summit East, and he invited us to join this great community.

Myself (Bret) and my partner and co-founder (Jordon) started our separate affiliate marketing careers in 2011. Coming from a technical/development background, I learned the ropes by building and selling landing pages. Jordon and I met when he found one of my posts on a forum similar to this one, and we began collaborating on campaigns. While working together we developed some systems in Javascript which automated many of the tedious tasks related to creating, hosting, and optimizing landing pages. What began as some scripts we used internally to increase our ROI and save time, have now been baked into an all in one landing page solution for affiliate marketers which we call LanderBolt.

LanderBolt is a landing page management system, host, and LP editor for affiliate marketers.

Here are some of our best features:
  • Spy Tool landing page import — Import any landing page from AdPlexity Native or Anstrex spy tools, then edit them to your liking and publish to your own domain

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!