Kia ora from New Zealand (& United Kingdom?)

Galaksion Contest

Beƞ

Hey there, Ben here

I'm a New Zealander or a "Kiwi" as we say in New Zealand but I'm currently in London.

I have done affiliate marketing before and paid traffic with content locking and now I'd like to move into the Real Stuff (PPC + SOI/Other).

I am a website designer/dev and can use photoshop so I should have a little edge in terms of landing pages and creatives.

My focus is to start with push traffic and sweepstakes as I heard it has a low barrier of entry. I am signed up to Peerfly, Maxbouty, Aragon Advertising, and a few other content locking focused sites, for advertising I have propeller ads, I wanted to try megapu.sh but the whole from NZ in UK limits my payments options.

My budget is depended on early success, not necessarily positive ROI but at least getting leads and being able to bring the campaign close to positive would be a good sign.

I look forward to talking to you all

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!