Case Study KeyAffiliates : Short Case Study

Adsterra

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey guys, so I wanted to post about this network I started working with recently. I had a bad perception about rev share offers early on because I did not want to wait around for money, I would rather buy traffic and get paid there and then itself. However, in January I decided to give @keyaffiliate a shot because at this point I had developed a list big enough to send some traffic to new networks/offers. Sergey was very very helpful and made me realize how beneficial rev share offers can turn out to be. He got me some good cpa/rev share hybrid deals! The baseline is usually €20 which translates to $25, $30NZD, $30CAD or somewhere similar which is a bit higher than the brands that I am used to work with. However, I started sending 10% of my email traffic to this network since the second week of January and the results are below :

keyaffiliates-png.16824

Clicks : 948
Sign-ups: 149 (15% CR!!!!)
FTD: 15 (10% Reg2Dep) And I am observing many deposits come days after people sign up to the offers so I should see more with my

Attachments

• 1613763395819.png
    1613763395819.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 291
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!