Introducing Myself and Question about Sending Leads Via API

MGID

Gab

Contributor
Hey guys,

My name is Gabby and I've been doing affiliate marketing since November 2021. I've been lurking on this forum for a month but now I've come across a problem I can't seem to solve...

I'm running a campaign on Taboola and I've figured out how to send leads from the form on my landing page to the affiliate network Traffic Light via API (or rather, I paid a developer to figure it out, although after it was done I realized it was a pretty simple .php file), however I need to figure out how to send the click ID so that I can track where my conversions are coming from. The developer I worked with doesn't know anything about affiliate marketing and we have a language barrier so it is difficult to explain this to him. The documentation for setting up an API in Traffic Light is really detailed (https://cpa.tl/help/api/) but I'm not a coder so I am not sure how (or if I need) to modify the .php, or if it is some other thing that I need to do. I had a video chat with my support at Voluum to discuss my issue, but the support

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!